PO Box 160 | 210 East Evergreen Avenue | Somerdale, NJ 08083 | P 856.783.3700 | F 856.783.8098
Pepco’s line of standard enclosures, shelves, accessories and racks are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. Pepco’s Enclosure Division can provide you with an exact solution for your requirements. With less than a three to five day turnaround for standard enclosure and short lead times on custom design enclosures, Pepco can help you get your equipment secured and organized in no time.
Our engineered welding points provide greater strength and stability.
We use an advanced mounting rail system that is far superior and reliable than any other. Utilizing a full front to rear three point mounting system, this provides smooth operation and ease of use and adjustment. Mounting rails are available in various tapped and universal configurations with optional rack unit indicators. Indicators are available in a silk-screened numbers or tic mark.
Pepco makes it easy with pre-punched holes that allow the ganging of cabinets quick and efficient. Simply bolt them together.
Enclosures are pre-punched for all bolt-on accessories.
steel frame with full welded construction
- Pepco’s line is designed an manufactured to meet the highest specifications. Welding provides greater strength and stability.
two pair fully adjustable eia-310 tapped mounting rails
- We use an advanced mounting rail system that is far superior and reliable than any other. This provides smooth operation and ease of use.
ganging holes allow cabinets to be bolted together
- Pepco makes it easy with pre-drilled holes that allow the ganging of cabinets quick and efficient. Simply bolt them together.
- Front and rear doors are available in mesh (perforated), louvered, ventilated, tempered glass and traditional aluminum frame plexi-glass.
- Side Panels are available in solid or mesh (perforated).
- Shelves are available in mesh (perforated), solid, louvered and heavy duty versions.
- Removable top panel with cable access holes are available in solid, louvered, mesh (perforated) and vented for fan unit.
- Power strips are available for all specifications.
- 550 CFM fan units are standard, 220 Volt available.
- Anti-Tilt Legs, Casters and Levelers
- Ladder Rack mounting points are available for the top of the cabinet (Specifications for mounting dimensions need to be provide upon ordering).